Friday, August 6, 2010

Anne

Made a 4 day weekend trip to Utah the last week in July. During my visit I got to meet my sister 3 child, Anne she is 2 weeks old in he pictures. I also got to do a mini photo shoot. The toughest part of the shoot was getting the lighting down. We were going to take photos at a near by park but I had the camera on the wrong setting and though it was to bright out. So when we got back to my sisters I set it to the correct setting and worked with the light i had in the front yard. The next morning we tired again I feel the it was to bright. So I learned that to use a 50 mm camera F/1.4 lens it needs to be set on full manual and used an hour before sunset to get good photos. I do however love the poses Anne has and yes i know she was to big for the basket. I had to work with what my sister had.

135

146 

164b

191

214

Big Brother Love!

210b

2 comments:

  1. So guess what. I went down to my basement today and realized I had a basket just like this one but bigger. Oh well. I think the legs over the edge is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw that one too!! Forgot to get it Monday morning...

    ReplyDelete