Time to get back into the swing of one of my hobbies photography!! I happened upon this website when looking up how to photograph zoo animals,
It gives weekly assignments, contest, tutorials, tips, etc. and the best thing is it is free!!!
The reason I was looking for tips on zoo photograph is because this last week Bethany and her family came down from Utah and one of the days we went to the zoo. Bethany suggested that I use the renewed membership to come and practice my skills. I told her I don’t think I have the right equipment. So, that night I went goggling on the web. I found the above sight and found out I have what is need to to practice zoo animals photography!!
The picture isn’t an animal but a cactus at the zoo. I was going to enter it into the weekly assignment for the website but no photos of plants aloud!! So this is where it will be posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment